Wind River Gallery & Framing has been providing engraving services since 2012. We purchased the engraving business from the Golden Buffalo who in turn purchased the business from Lasting Impressions. These were two fine Fremont County businesses that we are proud to follow and carry on their fine traditions. The engraving equipment has been updated and we are State of the Art.
Our equipment performs “diamond drag” engraving in metal which uses a non-rotating diamond-tipped tool to scribe the graphics into the metal. The equipment can also engrave into plastics, wood, acrylics and glass by rotary engraving which uses a spinning cutter to rout into the material.
- Recognition Awards – Wood plaques and acrylics for corporate, sports and academic awards
- Executive and personalized gifts – purchased as is or personally engraved for an extra special touch. Some items offered include clocks, business card holders, key chains, metal or wood picture frames, flag cases, velvet-lined gift boxes, wedding albums, wine glasses, pet urns, pet tags, bbq gift sets, golf gift sets and much more!
- Desk and wall nameplates – wood or plastic. Plastic plates slide into a metal holder and the wood nameplates have bases that can accommodate business cards.
- Perpetual plaques – Wood plaques with metal plates usually with a commemorating header plate with individual plates below to commemorate the participants periodically.
- Trophies and Awards – We can custom build trophies or provide you with pre-assembled trophies and resin awards.
- Personalization of almost anything! – I have engraved many personal items including the wood and metal on guns and knives, wedding knives, wine glasses, copper mugs, ammunition cartridges , etc. You name it, if its made out of metal, wood, plastic, acrylic or glass it probably can b engraved, Personal items most often engraved are jewelry such as rings, charms, bracelets, pocket watches, etc. Our engraver has stunning detail and can engrave very small jewelry.